Are you an individual, or a couple or even a family who holidays frequently in any one year? If you stays are less than 30 days (or 15 in some insurers case) then you should really consider buying annual multitrip insurance.
With some annual multi trip polcies you only have to go away twice in any one year to save money over buying single trip insurance. If you are taking one trip into Europe and one trip long haul, lets say to America or Thailand, then is maybe better to take out single trip travel insurance to those individual destinations. The reason being is that you will pay a premium for medical cover somewhere like America, so it doesn't make sense to have the same level of cover for other destinations.
Alpha Travel Insurance
- Doctor managed medical emergency helpline 24 hours a day, every day of the year
- You can return home twice on their long stay insurance
- 14 day cooling off period
- Cover includes cancellation, medical emergencies, personal belongings, cash and travel documents and much more.
- Long Stay Cover for Worldwide and European trips as long as not travelling against the advice of the FCO
Online quotes from £19.00
> Quote from ALPHA INSURANCE - link not working? try this
Get Going Annual Multitrip Travel Insurance
As specialists in medical travel insurance, they understand the difficulties of finding the right medical travel insurance cover at the right price. When you have an existing medical condition, whether it is asthma, high blood pressure or something more serious like cancer, they can provide peace of mind and cover
Example Quote* - £39.88 (Get Going Standard Single Trip)
> Get a quote from GET GOING - Link not working? try this link opens in same window
Columbus Direct Insurance Single Trip to Multiple Destinations
For single trip, annual multi trip, ski, backpacker, business, holiday, family, or even pre-existing medical travel insurance, you can get an instant quote and be covered immediately!
- Cover available for pre-existing medical conditions
- Up to £2,500 baggage cover including valuable and delayed baggage
Example Quote* - £46.55 (Bronze Single Trip)
> Get a quote from COLUMBUS DIRECT - Link not working? try this
Good to Go Single Trip to Multiple Destinations
Goodtogoinsurance.com provides travel insurance cover to travellers of any age, with or without pre existing medical conditions. They can also cover your travelling companions on the same policy.
- Pre existing conditons such as Cancer, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Stroke, Epilepsy and many more
- Single trip and annual travel insurance with no age limit
- Three levels of travel insurance cover available
Example Quote* - £67.34 (Silver Policy)
> Get a quote from GOOD TO GO INSURANCE - Link not working? try this
Copyright SolSure - Travel Insurance comparison and reviews