Alpha Travel Insurance
- Doctor managed medical emergency helpline 24 hours a day, every day of the year
- You can return home twice on their long stay insurance
- 14 day cooling off period
- Cover includes cancellation, medical emergencies, personal belongings, cash and travel documents and much more.
- Long Stay Cover for Worldwide and European trips as long as not travelling against the advice of the FCO
Online quotes from £19.00
> Quote from ALPHA INSURANCE - link not working? try this
Get Going Annual Multitrip Travel Insurance
As specialists in medical travel insurance, they understand the difficulties of finding the right medical travel insurance cover at the right price. When you have an existing medical condition, whether it is asthma, high blood pressure or something more serious like cancer, they can provide peace of mind and cover
Example Quote* - £39.88 (Get Going Standard Single Trip)
> Get a quote from GET GOING - Link not working? try this link opens in same window
Columbus Direct Insurance Single Trip to Multiple Destinations
For single trip, annual multi trip, ski, backpacker, business, holiday, family, or even pre-existing medical travel insurance, you can get an instant quote and be covered immediately!
- Cover available for pre-existing medical conditions
- Up to £2,500 baggage cover including valuable and delayed baggage
Example Quote* - £46.55 (Bronze Single Trip)
> Get a quote from COLUMBUS DIRECT - Link not working? try this
Good to Go Single Trip to Multiple Destinations
Goodtogoinsurance.com provides travel insurance cover to travellers of any age, with or without pre existing medical conditions. They can also cover your travelling companions on the same policy.
- Pre existing conditons such as Cancer, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Stroke, Epilepsy and many more
- Single trip and annual travel insurance with no age limit
- Three levels of travel insurance cover available
Example Quote* - £67.34 (Silver Policy)
> Get a quote from GOOD TO GO INSURANCE - Link not working? try this
Those with more complicated insurance needs average 12 calls to insurers, according to Over 80, with calls taking up 25 minutes, plus 15 minutes spent searching the internet.
It is commonly the case that those with complex needs opt for some internet browsing initially, and then use the data collected to contact the relevant insurers.
James Jordan, a 77 year old with angina, found that the firm that had insured him last time would no longer do so and that of 80 he contacted only two would offer insurance, with premiums of £1,500 and £2,500 for a three week trip.
Following a medical, World First Travel Insurance was able to offer Jordan insurance for £275.
Copyright SolSure - Travel Insurance comparison and reviews